Korea Livin'

this is a new chapter in my life...let's see where it takes me...

Friday, February 10, 2012

6 days!

Well...I am ready for mom's arrival. Hmm...I take that back. I am ALMOST ready for mom's arrival. There are a few more things I need to pick up from the store. Time is flying by so fast that I can't believe she will be here next Friday. We have a lot of things planned. I am hoping that we get to do it all.

She has informed me that she is going to start packing this weekend. A couple months ago, she asked me what I needed her to bring...I couldn't think of ANYTHING...starting two weeks ago, I flooded her with items. Mom has been amazing, picking something up for me every day or letting me know there is one more thing checked off the list. I can't wait for her to get here. A hug from home is needed right now.

The things I CAN tell you we are doing:
DMZ (de-militarized zone) Tour on the 26th
"Take Your Mom To Work" Day : They do not really have this in Korea...I made this up.
Fancy dinner plans
Shopping

Yes, this is all I can tell you because I know she checks my blog at least once a week to see if I have a new post. A few things we are doing is a surprise for her. We will make sure to take lots of pictures for everyone.

As always,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment